Monday, January 7, 2013

Mr. Right


Most girls are living their lives just waiting for the right guy. They think that they need to go from guy to guy to guy to find him. But that's not really how it works. Your Mr. Right is out there right now just waiting to find you as well. God has a plan and a date and a time you will meet Mr. Right. We think its our job to find Mr. Right, but it really isn't. God already has him for us.

Just wait until you are ready for that step in your life. Some of us have things we have to go through before we can get to that part of our lives. Its not easy to know who the guy is and if they are the right guy. So people get their heart broken by a lot of guys. They think its right, but when you know you know. You've got to know what kind of guy is right for you; even that most people don't even know. I know its a lot of waiting, but the alternative is you could just get your heart broken some more--but I wouldn't think that’s the way to go!

I think you need to be happy where you are in your life right now and not worry about what's going to happen. You can even pray to find the right man. I'm only 18 and every night I pray to find the one God has for me. I know God has a plan for me. I am just going to live my life day by day in his plan and just pray for the one to come.

Its so funny. A lot of times I hear Mr. Right comes when you stop looking for him! If we stay on God's path, you will find he is always 25 steps ahead you! He has a plan for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment