Monday, January 14, 2013

The Place Where Dreams come True


The most exciting thing happened to me recently. I went to Disney World in Orlando, Florida for my 18th birthday. It was amazing! I went on the most amazing rides (most of them a few times). Also, Disney food is so yummy; I don't think I had one bad thing to eat there. I took pictures with all of the Disney cast members!

I got a lot of attention, because I had a pin that said “Happy 18th Birthday Maggie.” Every time I walked by a worker they said “Happy Birthday.” That was so awesome it was everything I wished it to be!

My Mom worked so hard on that trip, and I am so thankful, because it was so great! Who wouldn't want be at Disney on their birthday. My dad got me into one of the shows, like I was in it! Josh got one of his friends to get 10 or more people to sing Happy Birthday to me; it scared me, too! My family worked so hard on that trip! I just don't know how to thank them enough.

My favorite characters are Chip and Dale; I got to go to go to a camp fire with them, and it was awesome. For my birthday dinner we went to an all-you-can-eat seafood place! I love seafood! It was so good; everything was just perfect.

I have nothing bad to say about my trip at all! I am so blessed. Not a lot of people can say I went to Disney for my birthday, but I can. Disney is where dreams come true, and my birthday dreams did!

No comments:

Post a Comment