Monday, March 4, 2013

Family and Friends


My family and friends are the ones who will be there no matter what I did to push them away. I was having a hard time. But instead of reaching to them for help, I pushed the most important people in my life away. That just shows how bad off I was!

I didn't want their help, but that doesn't mean I didn't need it. Because I did. But in spite of the way I treated them, they never gave up on me. They tried and tried to get me to do the right thing, and I thank them so much for never giving up on me! They had the faith and hope I didn't have.

Because they didn't give up, I'm back on the right road! I will be getting better with all of their help. They are the people I should have had in my life, not the friends I thought cared. They let me go down the wrong path; that's not what I would call friends. Some of them even helped me go down the wrong way! My family tried to tell me they were bad for me, but I wouldn't listen. I told them, “No, no, no, its just that you don't like them!” But I now know my family was just looking out for me.

It feels great to have my family and friends looking out for me no matter how far from them I get. They are always going to be here for me. I know that now. Its the best feeling a girl can have!

No comments:

Post a Comment