Sunday, March 3, 2013

I'm Back!


I am going to get my life back in the right place. I am going to even make it better than before I went off on a bad path! I'm ready to change and be a better person.

I think some people go down a bad road just to get on a better one. I think that's what I'm doing as I write this. It feels right to be back being myself again! I kind of missed who I was before. Now, I am who was before but even better. It feels great, but I still have lots of work to do.

To even get where I need to be takes lots of work and will power. Its not like you can just say “I want to be a better person,” and then just do it! It takes lots of work and time. I had to learn that it just doesn't happen over night. When it does happen you have to keep it up. There are dark things in your life; you need make sure you take another way so you don't fall into them again. Its a big deal to be the person God wants you to be, because its who you were meant to be all along.

When you are 18 you don't really know who you want to be. After everything that has happened I know. I know who I should be, and I can't wait to become the girl I have been waiting 18 years to be. With the help of my family and friends, it will all be okay. I'm not going to say its easy, because that's not true. It’s not easy at all. But I know I can do it, with God's help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment