Wednesday, March 20, 2013

You Never Know People!


I did it again! I always make friends with people who need my help. I think it's important to help people, but there is such a thing as going too far. I always seem to do that. Then, I get taken advantage of! And that's a bad thing! No one should take advantage of anyone.

They always say they care about me so much. So I want to help them so badly. Then, boom! Before I know it, they've taken advantage of me! It happens again and again. I don't know why I make that kind of person my friend, but i do! Maybe it is because I feel badly for them and want to help them! I have been a bad place and just wanted some help, but I couldn't ask for it! So I get closer to the people that need my help. That's a bad thing because I still need help myself.

Its so important that you pick the right people to be your friends, because there are lots of wrong ones who can make your life harder than it has to be. So I think you need to get to know people before you get to close to them. Its not healthy being close to those people either! We all need good healthy friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment