Monday, March 4, 2013

Who is Right and Who is Wrong for You.


There are so many great guys out there. Unfortunately, there are also so many wrong ones. Sometimes it's hard to tell the good ones from the bad ones. I know. I just got out of a relationship with a bad one. I'm telling all of you about what happen to me because I hope my story will help you not to let this happen to you!

Every girl should have a good guy. But I didn't. The guy I was involved in always made fun of me. He told me how bad I was all the time, telling me about everything he didn't like about me and telling me what was wrong with me . When we were on a date it was ok. Then, when I got home he would text me or call me, just to and tell me how ugly and fat I was or how bad my hair looked. I cared about him so I always let it go.

I now know that deserve better than that, I really do! We all do! No one should let that happen to them. Because when you hear that stuff from someone you care about, you begin to think he may be right. But he wasn't at all! He was so wrong about me.

As girls we should never let a man tell us if we are good or bad! We know in our hearts what we are, and it is never what the rude guys are saying. Just remember that when they are tearing you down, they are doing it to make himself feel better. I'm pretty sure it worked for him!

It was the last straw when he told me to go kill myself and no one would care! After he said that, I told him we were done. Then, he didn't understand why I did that. That means there is something really wrong with him!

No girl should be in a relationship like the one I was in. That is no way to find the one for you! The one God has for you will never treat you like he did me. Don't let any guy treat you like he did me, please. It killed me to be with him. It will kill you too! It's not right at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment