Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'm Taking the Steps


I'm working hard to be the person I want to be. The person I have dreamed of becoming! When I turned 18, I became the person I said I would never be. I am ashamed of who I was! But now I will take the steps to be the person I want to be.

I was the person who went the easy way, even if it was the bad way to do things. But now I'm willing to take the hard and better way! It isn't easy doing the right thing; people don't tell you that. You have to find out on your own, but everyone knows that its best to do the right thing. If you do the bad thing, you end up being the person you were before and have to start all over again. No one wants that; but it can become easier when you start being that person you always wanted to be. For me it seems to be getting easier day after day and I'm getting closer and closer to being that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment