Monday, May 20, 2013

Senior Year is Almost Over


I can't believe my senior year is almost over. It seems like last week I was a 7th grader coming into CBA for the first time.

I remember my very first day of CBA. I was scared; I didn't know anyone, I didn't know what to do. I just went with nothing but a bag and school supplies. But now I could tell you pretty much where all the classes are and I have a great group of friends!

CBA was everything I could wish for. Everyone is like a big family! Some of my favorite people to talk to are the 9th graders; they are so sweet and they have so much they want to know about high school! I know a lot now from being in CBA for 6 years.

I can't believe it's been 6 years and, that I'm starting collage this coming year. I have big plans ahead of me, and can't wait to get started. My time at CBA has been great. I've been blessed with so many things! But CBA is sadly coming to an end for us Seniors. Its going to be heartbreaking to leave CBA. Everyone falls in love with CBA after being there awhile but everything comes to a end. But its all good because my next step in life is going to happen with college.











No comments:

Post a Comment