Monday, May 20, 2013

Why Matthew Why


I finally saw the season finale of Downton Abbey. My parents had tried to tell me how great the show was, but I didn't believe them. Boy, was I wrong! It's great! But the third season finale!

Wow!

It was the worst thing I have ever seen in my life. My favorite character, Matthew died right after his baby boy was born! How could they kill off  the best person on the show? It's because the dumb actor didn't want to be on the show anymore!

I'm so mad that he left the show. I can't see why he wouldn't want to be on one of the best shows out there. He was a big part of the show, too, and so many people are so mad. They are writing about how much they hate the actor for leaving the show on the actor's Facebook page! Its got to be kind of bad, because he shouldn't have left the show. If he just stayed, no one would be mad at him, but he left! There isn't much more I can say about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment