Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The End to the Beginning

Graduation is coming up in only six days. I am graduating along with my friends Frank, Glo, Kathleen, Abby, Maggie Q and lots of others.  We all can't believe that its all almost over and that we will be going to college after the summer is over!  The other day I told Glo I didn't think I was ready yet. I'm pretty sure she said the same.

The most awesome thing so far was our Church's Graduation Mass on Sunday. At the mass everyone graduating sat in the front row in our cap and gowns. The best thing was that Fr. Tappe blessed us with a special blessing.

That's when it hit me: I'm really graduating! Graduation is the end of a good era. I won't be in high school anymore. It's almost over.

On the other hand, graduation is also the beginning of a good era.  After its over I am going to take the next big step and go to college. I can't wait to go to college and  meet new people. I'm also looking forward to  learning  on a higher level and  beginning  my ultrasound technician program.

 In my mind I was thinking oh no, I don't know if I'm ready or not. However I'm looking forward to getting into college and taking the next steps, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment