Saturday, May 25, 2013

Overnight Success


I picked my friend Nelly up Saturday morning to go get something to eat, and then go to my Church's car wash. We had so much fun, we even had a water fight! Then we had to stop because more cars came and we needed to wash them, not each other. After the car wash we took Nelly back to her house for a little bit. I had to clean my room, but before I went to the store to get snack foods for the sleep over. We went home and cleaned my room. I  didn't know if I was going to get it all done, but I did (with my Daddy's help).

Mommy wanted  to go to the store real fast, so Dad and Mom and I went to the store then picked Nelly up. We went back to the house, got our snack foods, and went up to my room. We chilled, talked, made jokes, and played with our Iphones. Nelly was singing for me as well! We just had lots of fun but then we went to bed early.

In the morning, we woke up and ate breakfast. We went to church together. Then I went to youth group, and my Mom and Dad took Nelly home. It was all so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment