Monday, May 20, 2013

My First Trip to Ocean City


My Mom, Dad and I all went to Ocean City for the first time a couple of weekends ago. At first, I wanted to have the weekend with my friend and not go! But then I got there! It was so pretty! At the hotel where we were staying we had an ocean view. The ocean was right outside our window. It was awesome!

We got there on Friday, and we went into the indoor pool. It was really nice and not too cold. Then my Dad and Mom went to a meeting for our church. That was the main reason we were there; my Dad had lots of meetings in Ocean City. But we came to have fun too. Then we went down to the second floor to have some food. Then we got tired, so we went to sleep.

The next morning I had plans to go hang out with two good friends from CBA. It was great. I spent the day with them and their cool family! We went and walked by the ocean. I got seashells and other stuff. It was the best time I have had in a long time! Then we went and got something to eat at a BBQ place; it was really yummy! Afterwards we went back to their house and chilled for a bit, then they took me back about 7. Then I went to talk to my Mom and Dad about my day! I showed them pictures and my seashells. After that we got ready to go down again to get something to eat. We just chilled down there and had a good time until it was time for bed.

The next morning we woke up, got ready to go, then headed back home! It was one of the nicest weekends I have had in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment