Monday, May 20, 2013

Some People Rise, Some People Fall


A friend and I went through the same thing. But what is different about her and I is I rose and she just fell. Another thing that makes us different is, I wanted to get better; she just sat there and felt sorry for herself. I felt bad, but she didn't want help or want to change!

What I want is to get better and move on with my life. I don't think she will ever see that's what she needs to do. Sometimes I feel like she is so blind to the help she could get! As for me, I'm getting all the help I need! I just know there is so much more in her than she is letting everyone see. She could be so great one day, but not if she doesn't get better or do better.

Its so sad to see someone not even try to help themselves. I tried to help her but I couldn't. No one can. She doesn't want help. I thought I could help her, but no! I was wrong! She said over and over again that she needed help, but she won't get it.

That is why some of us get healthy again and some don't. You have to be willing to see that you aren't doing well and get help. One day she will see she should have gotten help when she needed it the most but choose a different road--and not a good one, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment